Marine Propulsion Solutions manufactures new Submersible and ROV Motors. MPS also services and repairs all brands of Submersible and ROV Motors. Including Hitachi, Pleuger, Grundfos, Mercury, Byron Jackson, Haywood Tyler, and Franklin. Our business is to manufacture, supply and service Submersible Electric Motors, Subsea and ROV motors.
With a compliment of 30 service orientated staff members, we have the ability to service and technically support all makes and models of Submersible Electric Motors at our Batam, Indonesia facility (outside Singapore). Our sales department, with a total of 45 years’ experience in the Submersible and Electric motor business, are happy to assist with any enquiries on the purchase of Submersible Motors, HPU, and motor-pump sets, ranging from 3.7kw to 1500kw, in various voltages and frequencies.
In our 30,000 sq ft facility, purpose built for manufacture and service of Submersible Electric Motors we offer the following in-house services:
- Full Machine Shop capacity.
- Voltage Testing through 10,000 volts.
- ISO9001 quality assured workshop.
- An Overhead crane through 10 ton capacity.
- A state of the art Water Pressure Test facility with full international certification.
- High POT and Surge Testing.
- Full Load / Dyno testing to 2500 kw of all types of Electric Motors with detailed test reports.
- Balancing Facility available, to 3000
MPS are a fully integrated manufacturing facility and in addition to our Standard range of submersible motors we also offer the following:
- Special Motors for specialist applications.
- 4 Pole, 6 Pole and 8 Pole motors.
- All Stainless Steel or more exotic material construction.
- Special Thrust ratings.
- Special Lead manufacturing.
- NEMA and other couplings in a variety of materials.
- Replacement parts of obsolete products.
- Technical assistance during Commissioning.
- Trouble Shooting.
- Repairs to all makes (Oil and Water filled).
- Rewinds of all Voltages (200 volt to 6.6kv) with 1 Year Warranty on all rewinds.
- Dynamic testing.
- Non-Destructive testing.
- Welding and Machining.
- On site or Factory Based Cable Splicing.
- Retro Fitting of Condition Monitoring Equipment.
- Modification of existing motors to upgrade them higher specifications.
- Refurbishment of ROV motors using more technically advanced materials.
Please contact us direct for confirmation of any drawing dimensions or performance data.